On April 1, 2015 I did a webinar titled "Identifying and Responding to Microaggressions" for Minitex. I'm attaching a list of suggested resources that I used to create the webinar.
1. Alabi, J. (2015). Racial microaggressions in academic libraries: Results of a survey of minority and non-minority librarians. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 41
(1), 47-53. doi:http://dx.doi.org.ezp1.lib.umn.edu/10.1016/j.acalib.2014.10.008
2. Damasco, I. T., & Hodges, D. (2012). Tenure and promotion experiences of academic librarians of color. College & Research Libraries, 73
(3), 279-301. doi :10.5860/ crl-244
3. Gabriel, R. J. 1. (2013). Selected readings on diversity issues: Part I. Law Library Journal, 105
4. Look different. (2014). Retrieved from http://www.lookdifferent.org/
5. Racial microaggressions: Comments that sting. (2014). Retrieved from https://youtu.be/_85JVcniE_M
7. Sue, D. W. (2010).
Microaggressions in everyday life : Race, gender, and sexual orientation. Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley.
8. Torres-Harding, S., Andrade Jr., A. L., & Romero Diaz, C. E. (2012). The racial microaggressions scale (RMAS): A new scale to measure
experiences of racial microaggressions in people of color .Cultural Diversity and Ethnic Minority Psychology, 18 (2), 153-164. doi :10.1037/a0027658